Local Activities in Moberly Lake
During this unusual summer, if you have any questions or simply would like more information on the Moberly Lake region, please make sure to visit Chetwynd’s Tourism Office website.
The Moberly Lake region is always abuzz with music festivals, country fairs and rodeos. Outside of Moberly Lake Marina & Resort, you should:
- Play golf at the challenging 9-hole golf course situated above the lake and enjoy the view from their licensed patio
- Enjoy food, dance, history & culture at the Saulteau & West Moberly First Nation communities
- Visit Chetwynd World Championship Chainsaw Carving event
- Run the Tumbler Ridge Emperors Challenge Half-Marathon
Enjoy the Scenery
The Moberly Lake region has plenty to offer, particularly as it concerns the outdoors. While you’re here, make sure to soak in the breathtaking views and scenery by partaking in any of the following activities:
- Freshwater fishing
- Hiking through various trails
At Moberly Lake Marina & Resort, we believe in being environmentally conscious and taking care of the earth. In order to be earth-friendly, we ask that you please take out what you bring in (i.e. recycling and garbage).
If you have any questions or simply would like more information on all that the Moberly Lake region, please make sure to visit Chetwynd’s Tourism Office website.